(Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)
WHMIS refers to chemical products used in the workplace which meet the classification criteria.
- Compressed Gases
- Flammable and Combustible Materials
- Oxidizing Materials
- Poisonous and Infectious Materials
- Corrosive Materials
- Dangerously Reactive Materials
WHMIS outlines disclosure requirements which include:
- label borders
- language requirements
- material safety data sheet (MSDS) required information.
Monarch Regulatory Services Inc. has a variety of services for you.
- Product classification
- MSDS authoring
- MSDS reviews
- Workstation reviews
- Training reviews
- WHMIS program set-up and implementation
Contact 905-628-6631 for further information or to receive a quote.